Every organization needs to be able to answer two questions to understand its cybersecurity threat posture:
- What is your inherent cybersecurity risk based on your organization’s products, services, and geographies?
- How prepared are your people, technology, and facilities to mitigate cybersecurity risks and recover from cybersecurity breaches?
RegSmart-CyberSolutions is Cybersecurity Enterprise Governance and Risk Management SaaS that helps you answer those two questions and maintain an effective cybersecurity posture…
RegSmart-Cybersolutions institutionalizes best practice tenets for effective Cybersecurity Governance…
- System probing with predictable frequency that provides data and reference sources to experts to build modular, end-to-end reference designs that are broadly applicable and repeatable
- Ongoing Assessment system that provides actionable intelligence for defense-in-depth posture and response
- Timely information sharing, training and awareness
- Gold standards and Best Practices (standards-based cybersecurity practices based on risk analysis)
- Stay abreast of security developments and the advancement of countermeasures
Configuration and Change Management
Service Continuity Management
Training and Awareness
External Dependencies Management
Here’s how it works: RegSmart CyberSolutions’ SaaS
- Takes you though a thorough analysis of the maturity of the 10 critical cybersecurity domains defined by US Department of Homeland Security’s US Cert listed below.
- Applies US Department of Commerce’s NIST standards to evaluate the resiliency of your Domains–how effectively can you recover from a security breach?
- Reports on the maturity and resiliency of your Domains in clear concise terms that your leadership can understand and use to make informed decisions about matching you cybersecurity assets to your business mission (the essence of great Governance).